Canada Day Celebration - An all-new experience

Hey everyone!

For those of you who live within North America, or elsewhere around the globe, you may or may not know that July 1st is recognized as Canada Day. :canada:

In a short summary, Canada Day is a day of celebration of the British North America act being passed back in 1867, where all the provinces and territories united to form a new country, now known as Canada.

For those of you who may not know a whole lot about Canada Day and why it’s special, no need to fear! I have created a new Roblox game where you can read about Canada’s history as well as explore all the provinces and territories.

For those of you who know about Canada Day and why it’s special, you can refresh your memory and perhaps learn something you didn’t know before, from my new game.

Additionally, you can listen to the national anthem of Canada within the experience. To turn on the audio, head in-game and press the green button at the top of the hill where the Canadian flag is visible.

Link to Roblox experience;

Once again, this game took dedication to create, and so I hope you all enjoy it!

#CanadaDay :canada:

This topic was automatically closed 1 minute after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.