[Closed] Hiring Photoshop & Blender Modellers

Hey developers!

I have decided to hire blender professionals and photoshop experts to help develop my new roleplay game, Northdrift County. More information below:

Job Pay
Currently, I may be able to pay, depends on when I get more Robux, which should be in a few weeks. For now, I am able to pay 10-20 Robux at the maximum.

Application
Applications will be available within 4 days from when this was posted on the official communications server or here.

Game
If you want to see whether it’s worth applying, do the following:

• Notify me here.
  • Join the official communications server (link may be posted soon).
  • Within 48 hours, you will be granted access to play the game for a day. However, since the game is suppose to be a surprise release, you are not allowed to leak any content to any other user on any platform until told to.

Questions, FAQ and more

• Contact me through Discord. My username and tag is OH20_rbLX#2124
2 Likes

i reccommend creating an nda if your serious about no leaks, i do that all the time for my developers

3 Likes

What are we supposed to be building, can I have more details on what types of models we will be making? :smiley:

3 Likes

Applicants will be building the following:

• Realistic vehicles (cars, trucks, boats, and in the future, planes!)
  • Natural elements (such as trees and bushes)
  • Possibility of making building and houses!

Photoshop expert applicants will be making the following:

• Game thumbnails and game icons (a few months deal may be required, maybe not). ———— This may require blender as well
  • Gamepass icons. ———— This may require blender as well
  • Liveries for emergency vehicles.

@cookie

2 Likes

LINK TO SERVER:
discord.gg/sK4GWDxNWg

2 Likes

Security notice:

Because many Roblox game devs have been hacked before, you are required to have top security on your roblox account for applying. You must be 13+.

2 Likes

So, only 10-20 for making realistic models like that, isn’t that very underpaid?

2 Likes

I’m trying my best to get more Robux. The reason for that price is because I am extremely low on Robux. I could’ve made it a no-pay job, but decided to use almost all my current Robux to pay developers.

2 Likes

If I do get more Robux I can DM if you wish.

2 Likes

I wish my friend would teach me blender so I can do modeling commissions-

1 Like

You don’t have to do all of the building stuff … you can pick and choose if you believe it’s a bit underpaid to do both.

2 Likes

Don’t worry! I’ll be willing to hire people for a while … maybe someone could teach you eventually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: (20 char hgjhsdgfsgfhdgfjfj)

1 Like

to be on the forums you have to be 13+?

2 Likes

Yes. (20 char shbsjsbdjdb)

1 Like

Okay. I didn’t even know. I can stay yay! :smiley:

1 Like

Alright good. It also says in the rules.

1 Like

You need to be 13+ to have an account not to view the page… I think…

1 Like

Yea, no, thats what I ment.

:exclamation: Updated Pay: 50 Robux

1 Like