Groovy: Did YouTube rightfully shut them down?

In what way thought?

Rythm is also shut down now by youtube i guess

1 Like

I guest how they can make a music bot is they use pandora

also hydra is shutdown, (the 3rd most popular music bot on discord)

Why so many music bots shutting down?

Also Rythm is still here, isn’t that the 3rd most popular?

1 Like

Not really… The developers made a lot of money from the bot. Premium users and donations really helped. And plus, they gained experience from the whole journey.

1 Like

YouTube is telling them too. They are not playing ads (How YouTube makes money) essentially stealing profits. They have every right too.

2 Likes

I see what conos is saying.

1 Like

I think that it is wrong. YouTube users can watch videos, without paying YouTube. The bot does the same, however it simply brings the audio to users. I think what google did was stupid.

1 Like

Yeah, now that I watched a few opinions from youtubers I think it was rude to shut the bot down. They’re ruining people’s creativity and threatining law suits just for a Discord bot.

1 Like

Still, users do have to watch video ads ev Ray now and then, the bot skipped the ads

1 Like

They could at least ask them to include ads instead of completely shutting it down.

1 Like

Meh, maybe that could work, but I think it annoyed google enough that groovy had made so much money already skipping ads.

1 Like

Yes, YT shutdown Groovy and Rythm. What’s next of YouTube?

1 Like

Wait, but Rythm is still active on my server…

3 Likes

Rythm is just online, you can physically play any music on it. It’s kinda sad YT is doing this.

2 Likes

Eh, still I see why YouTube is annoyed.

2 Likes

YouTube want L’s to take all credit for themselves so I can see it being a bit annoyingz

Yeh, but at the same time, its annoying self bots visiting your website and watching videos & then shows it to hundreds of players

1 Like