Have you upgraded yet?

With some people complaining that windows 11 was not what they expected and others downloading it for the mac style ui. I am curious, (if you use windows) what version do you use? Drop your reason for it in the comments

• I use windows 11
  • I use windows 10
  • I use windows 8 or earlier
  • I dont use windows

0 voters

I still use Windows 10 on both my PC and laptop. Yes I like the concept design for Windows 11 and I want to upgrade it’s just my CPU that’s denying the installation.

I’m currently using Windows 10, however I plan to purchase a new computer with Windows 11 on it before the end of support of Windows 10.

I use windows 11, it works pretty well and is very modern.

I’m on Windows 10 & have a computer that can upgrade to Windows 11 when I’m ready, however, I’m not sure if I’m ready for the change & since windows 10 will be supported until 2025, I don’t plan on changing too soon.

I personally use windows 10. I am not a very big fan of windows 11. Even though the design looks nice it is lacking some very good features of windows 10.

I believe that the Timeline and Cortana, Start Menu is oversimplified and lacks features

1 Like

I like how Windows 11 Looks and I would get it, But, My PC does not fit the requirements. Soon I’m most likely getting a new PC that has windows 11 on it.

2 Likes