Help with BAE plugin

So im trying to make a plugin that slocks the server and sends a Message to all players saying “The server is now locked”

cant u just combine commands like ‘:slock | :m The server is now locked’, it would be a bit easier than coding a full-on plugin for it

I’m trying to make it so the title says “Server locked” I made the code that sends the Message: remoteEvent:FireAllClients('Message','Server Locked','The server is now locked. If you leave you cannot join back.');

I’m just trying to make the code to slock the server

youd have to modify the BAE main module for this and to make the command actually “slock”

Wdym? I have the main module. My code btw

I mean like main module main module. You’d need to modify the slock command to maintain the origional command.

You can add the code to the :slock command, it’d be like adding the remoteEvent:FireAllClients('Message','Server Locked','The server is now locked. If you leave you cannot join back.'); by continuing the code in the slock command (where it is Server Locked = true, instead of end; put then and the code and then end the code).

Like this?

No, find Funcs.Slock and add it there

Like this?

In the main module, find “function Funcs.slock” and add your code there

I wouldn’t create a plugin for that. You can just do it in MainModule. If you have discord, you can DM me “justhimnoah.” and I can create the plugin you want with the mainModule.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.