How could I improve this GUI?

Hello,

I made this GUI and I would like some feedback on how I could improve it to make it look better.

Here is what I have made.

Thanks!

1 Like

nothing. that is so good. dont change it.

1 Like

As a UI designer, I could tell you a few helpful tips and tricks;

• Try to find a good color scheme! For example, if you’re going for a modern-themed UI, I would suggest a grey, blue and white for your palette.

• Keep the text more appealing, as that’s what matter most. Perhaps using some transparency on the image icons will do the trick.

• Lastly, if you want to make the UI look much more professional, I would suggest using certain plugins that I use when making UI. Here’s a link to a drop shadow plugin, it allows you to create very smooth dropshadows on regular and curved frames with a value of 0.10.

Additionally, if you want to use some more icons, I highly recommend using flaticon’s icon catalog! You can search up a certain icon and flaticon will attempt to find one, after that you can download them as a .PNG. (recoloring is a signed up feature, though).

Overall, though, it’s pretty good! You have some good skills that can be improved easily. If you need help don’t hesitate to DM!

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the feedback I shall take the advice onboard and make some changes! :smile:

2 Likes

I would try maybe changing the opacity of the icons, especially as their under the text, otherwise, great UI! :grin:

1 Like

The colours are a bit harsh and need to be tuned down, it’s a bit hard on the eye, maybe try making the colours a bit more gentle, also the logos don’t copy consistently & something feels a bit off.

2 Likes