How much do you usually pay for an advanced GFX?

How much do you usually pay for an advanced GFX?

1 Like

I usually pay 300-500 robux. That was long time ago, a guy really nice sold them for that, incredible GFX, Advanced render, but I lost his contact, I don’t know How to reach To him again.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for your reply!

1 Like

No problem! Maybe join One of those server discords with many GFX designers, look at their showcases and choose The best one you think!

1 Like

Depends on how advanced, can we have some examples?

1 Like

I never actually paid for a GFX yet, but rather I have charged for GFX making. Normally I charge around 100 Robux, and this may be the amount I’ll be willing to pay for a similar GFX but maybe a bit higher like 150-200.

1 Like

The most I’ve payed is 800 robux for a really professional and cartoony logo.

1 Like

Sure!
Important note: I am asking this because one GFX artist asked about my budget or how much do I afford to spend on a GFX and I don’t know what to answer.
I will be using this example from Glace because I’d need something like this for a game thumbnail.

(Pic quality might decrease)
So the question remains: How much would you offer to pay for a GFX like this one?
Thanks!

3 Likes

I would offer about 2k+

It is not mine lol! I just took it from a group as a model.

The creator of that GFX is pretty good, ngl

1 Like

This is high quality; depending on the popularity and demand of the artist I would pay 5k max.

However, I have not much experience with GFX pricing so I’m. It the right guy to go to.

I normally pay anywhere from $5-10 CAD

For an average GFX I would pay for that too.

These are prices for an advanced GFX from someone in a discord server:

2 Likes

They’re pretty good prices, they look quite high quality, feel free to link the service in your post!

2 Likes

They just seem a little strange - How is the render cheaper then the icon?

I think it should be the other way around.

Same, but the user wants whats best for them so I didn’t mention it to them, lol.

Either way though, these prices are suprisingly quite low.

1 Like

Agreed, your normally see prices for something like this at a much higher rate.

1 Like