Moss Bakery | Q2 MR Applications

Greetings, Cookie Tech!

On behalf of the Moss Bakery Corporate+ team, I am excited to announce that we’ve opened our MR applications!

The questions are very simple, so don’t stress yourself out about them.

Each application will be independently reviewed by each Corporate+ team member to determine who’s the best fit for Moss Bakery. Good luck!

Apply here.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t.

Welcome to our community! We’ll review your application, best of luck!

1 Like

The results will be posted between 2023-03-01T05:00:00Z2023-04-01T04:00:00Z

1 Like

In 2 months - That’s a long time, even for a big group.

2 Likes

I agree, especially for MR applications. If it was HR I’d get it but thats pretty long

2 Likes

Alright, after the feedback on the wait period we will adjust it to 2023-01-29T10:00:00Z2023-02-15T10:00:00Z. Best of luck! Responses might go out today.

3 Likes

We invite everyone interested in joining our MR team to attend our MR Info Afternoon, starting at 2023-01-29T23:45:00Z at our Training Centre.

We will have information, application tips, fun games and trivia, all things about being an MR and more! So come on down!

You don’t have to be interested in becoming an MR to attend, you could just attend for the fun of it!

The server is now open for users to attend!

Am I now not allowed to become an MR? I had an important family event. I hope you understand.

Good luck to everyone applied! :+1:

4 Likes

Yes good luck! We will be posting results soon!

2 Likes

Sorry to make everyone wait! Our Ownership team apologizes profusely about the delays. We thank you for your patience.

If you do not pass, you may always apply again (revising your answers) up until 2023-03-01T08:00:00Z, so there is no need to rush it. Best of luck to everyone.

Congratulations to…
@Randy

Congratulations to everyone who passed so far! And remember, applications are open until 2023-03-01T08:00:00Z!

1 Like

Wait… Does this mean that I need to re-apply?

Yes, at the moment, you’ll need to re-apply.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll send a DM now.

1 Like

Can you check my application (2nd one)

We will talk it over with out ownership team.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

So sorry about the delay in getting the responses, we just now collected the responses, welcome to our MR Team @PretzelSeller!

1 Like