Movie opinions (Fav)

What is your favorite movie?

2 Likes

Mine is Ready Player One

3 Likes

Good film, I have a few movies I like, I also enjoy a good series.

3 Likes

Which ones? (20 char hdjskhfjshfdf)

2 Likes

Nobody, blackbox, upload.

3 Likes

I also like birdbox if you’ve ever heard of it before-

2 Likes

Love those movies (20)

2 Likes

I cant choose just ONE, My favorite movie series are

only open if 14+ movies listed here may contain mature'ish content, I'm not responsible for any damages to your brain if you watch these

Wrath of man
Ocean 11 - Ocean 13
12 Rounds 3 lockdown
rush hour 1-3

2 Likes

Love those! (20 chat)

1 Like

my favurite movie is Harry Potter movies

2 Likes

lololol I saw all of them XDD

1 Like

I watch several, so I can’t really decide!

I would have to say my favourite movie is from Disney!

The Lion King is a very iconic film and it’s very good for what it is! I enjoy it!

1 Like

I just watched Sonic the Hedgehog 2 yesterday; we were the only ones in the cinema screen so we chose the back seats. I can’t really tell you that much about it but you should go watch it! :smiley:

That movie was awesome, especially the remastered realitsic version of it! :lion:

I don’t have one-

(20Chars)

Me too! I watched it with @Delighted_Snowman at a 4DX cinema, I can confirm the 4dx is a very good experience, with seats that move back and forth (feeling like your on a roller-coaster), strobe lights, snow, fog, bubbles, scent, heating wind, vibrations, water and more give this really good sense, I could see how this could be used inside of gaming.

Imagine a room that is designed for gaming, inside this room you have a heated seat with vibrations, water wind heating and scent. Now imagine your in a racing game, wind goes in your face, the chair heats from the engine of the car, you smell burning rubber - every time you run into a puddle you get water on your face, it would be very cool.

If you go to a 4dx auditorium: Be warned, the seats can get very aggressive with movement, if you don’t like rollercoasters this won’t be for you.

2 Likes

The local cinemas in my area don’t have 4dx and if we did, the tickets would be high as hell. (About £50-100). The seats sucked and my back hurt from sitting on the wooden seats with foam in it for like 2 hours.