Could script/create a physics based grappling gun that allows you to shoot at targets, lowering their health, but also allow you to swing around in a fluid like motion. I’ve gathered some examples consisting of a youtube video and a roblox game.
Here are they:
Now here are some qualities of the grappling gun that I’d like implemented if possible. If you aren’t able to add all of these, it’s fine.
List of qualities:
- Gun Model should follow the grappling point to some extent (as shown in the videos)
- Camera is in first person
- Gun Model can or can’t be a tool (depends on your preference)
- Player can only grapple onto certain parts (probably only parts in a particular folder)
- Right Mouse Button to grapple and Left Mouse Button to shoot
- Settings that allow you to change FOV and controls
- When not swinging, player should swing somewhat freely (as in all examples)
- Player’s movement should not be affected
- Targets should be easy to grapple to
- Crosshair in the center
(wow i sound demanding…)