ROBLOX: Does anyone know about a different version of Basic Admin?

Hi! I know the forum topic might be a little confusing. I wanted to ask if anyone knows about a different Basic Admin version, let me give you an example: At Frappé Cafe on Roblox, when an MR+ is in-game, they can put a sticky message. It is basically “:h” but it just stays there until you click it. Otherwise, it doesn’t disappear. I’ve also seen some other commands that you don’t usually have in BAE. Does anyone know if what I’m talking about is a BAE Plugin or do any of you know how to get that version of BAE? Thanks!
(BAE = Basic Admin Essentials)

2 Likes

I know what you talk about, I’ve seen the :h thing that stays, and also one that isn’t removed even if you click it, it stays pinned.
Basic has 2 versions, version 1 (the red one) and version 2 (the black one). I think What you’re talking about, that I also saw, I think that’s Adonis, not BA.

You can search on the toolbox BA, and then search the user and get version 1, Maybe it’s there!

Thank you for your answer but are you sure it’s Adonis? I mean, I tried clicking and it disappeared. Also, the GUI looks exactly the same as BAE. Anyway, thank you for your answer! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright! Thanks! I will try! :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem! I will also look at it and if I find it, I’ll tell you!

1 Like

You would have to make or buy the plugin I believe.

1 Like

I think it’s free! I don’t really know about BA, as I’m on Adonis now.

I’m not sure, I’ve never been interested in getting sticky message.

1 Like

Same Haha! But it’s something really cool and interesting.

Indeed, it is interesting.

1 Like

Yep, well, have a good day!

1 Like

I see. Thank you so much for your answer! I will also try to look in the toolbox for the plugin when Roblox will be back up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be able to make plugins for BAE. Keep in mind BAE is an open source project and everything can be edited.

Yea the open source can be confusing if you don’t understand it.

That is simply a plugin for basic admin.