The Detective - Opinions?

Hello everyone!

As you may know we have a @moderators team. These people keep the forums & Cookie Tech Discord, a clean and friend place.

However, you may be aware of a user that goes by the name of, @Conos.

Conos is actually a discord bot developer, and has developed a bot called “The Detective”.

The detective is a bot which allows you to solve cases in-order to receive “money” the in-game currency.

I and probably Conos would be excited if you could check out the bot and give it a review.

You can test out the bot by using the #bot-commands channel in our discord server!

You can then run d!help and you will get guided around the bot.

Once you have had a go using the bot, feel free to give us a review down below in the replies & use our rating system.

The Detective (Review)

0 voters

Psst , want to support the detective?
  • Invite the bot here.

• Or join the support server here.

3 Likes

You need to add more things you can do to the bot.

Maybe things such as “d!negotiate”, to go to a crime scene and negotiate with the criminals.

“d!investiage”, head to a crime scene and can you search places to find clues.

And more features, at the moment if becomes irritating for the user to have to wait 10 minutes for a new case.

You want your users to be attracted and to be able to do something while they wait for the 10 mintues to finish.

2 Likes

Yeah. That would be pretty hard to make especially since the case is a wait_for event. I am planing on added other big features next week.

2 Likes

I mean those commands could be different cogs, no?

2 Likes

Cogs have nothing to do with that lmao.

2 Likes

No, isn’t the event local to the command?

Couldn’t you then have different commands with different variables local to them.

1 Like