Tovy group shout bot - The cookie won't work

Hello cookie tech :cookie:

I am trying to set up this group shout bot but I am getting issues with it. It keeps saying that I am not putting the right cookie in. From the looks of this picture what do you think I should be putting in?

I have seen this bug as cookies have not been working for me for a few.

Maybe try using a VPN to New York or something? A VPN I recommend is TunnelBear for iOS.

I normally use a pc just on a iPad rn but I would use the cookies on my pc for my bot

1 Like

You got the cookie in incognito, right?

Yes, but quick question, by looking at this picture do you think I put the full cookie in meaning Warning_do_notshare (or how ever it goes) do I just put the cookie not the warning stuff.

That made no sense for me, could you re-illiterate that please…

1 Like

Oh wait I see. I wrote that on a ipad so auto correct messed it up.

I don’t think it matters, you can keep the warning_do_notshare. Unless it says anything about it.

Ok, this pops up when i do it…

cookie issue

Try getting the cookie again, and paste it with the integers and letters only, meaning don’t include the “warning” message which is attached to the security token / cookie.

Same error.

20 characters

Btw, my ranking service is not working as well, do you think I should just create a new roblox acc and it will be fixed?

Try a dummy testing account and see if that one works. For the dummy testing account do it with the warning and if it doesn’t try it without the warning.

1 Like

Still not working, it maybe broken tbh, i would ask the groups support but cant without discord.

Paste the entire value in.

For example:

Cookie Value
.ROBLOXSECURITY _|WARNING:-DO-NOT-SHARE-THIS.--Sharing-this-will-allow-someone-to-log-in-as-you-and-to-steal-your-ROBUX-and-items.|_CE4716FF0344

Don’t paste _CE4716FF0344 into the value box, paste _|WARNING:-DO-NOT-SHARE-THIS.--Sharing-this-will-allow-someone-to-log-in-as-you-and-to-steal-your-ROBUX-and-items.|_CE4716FF0344 in.

That’s what I am doing.

This is happening to me too! This is a ROBLOX issue @Noah.

Roblox Update - ALL bots are broken!?

<3

They have not fixed this issue for all users.

if your in the same continent it should be working, as you’ve said they may still be fixing it, you can try a European server and then use a European VPN and see if you get anywhere. :person_shrugging:

Where did you get that information for, I would be curious in fact checking that.

I am on the USA and have heroku as USA. I don’t quite understand as when I have been getting the cookies they all don’t seem to work and I am geting them right where you get them in your videos.