UI for a client | Feedback

Good day, Cookie Tech!
So, I’ve been working on some UI for a hotel commission I’m working on for a client, and I’d want to hear your thoughts on it.

Personally, I believe it is appropriate for the game’s style, which is low poly with a hint of high poly, but I’m not sure!

I’m excited to hear what everyone has to say!

Here is the picture of what the UI currently looks like:

1 Like

Looks pretty good! I believe it would look cleaner if the font were a bit smaller, same with the logo, so that they don’t look like they are touching the edges of the UI buttons.

Also, consider making the logos either completely filled with white or hollow. Two different logo styles won’t look very professional. In shorter words, either choose the logos to be filled or have an outline, not a combination of both styles.

Hope this helped! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll give it a go for what you suggested and post the results here!

2 Likes

This is what I have now done, I have edited the text to try and make it smaller so it doesn’t touch the edge of the button and I have changed the Ranks logo to make it filled so it fits with the rest of the theme!

2 Likes

Its good, just a bit basic

It’s only basic as I don’t intend to go all out on UI for a game that will only be out for a couple of months and I don’t really do much with UI in the future.

I like it! I don’t see anything I would fix.

2 Likes

It’s amazing! I really like it.

2 Likes

I like how you made it nice and simple, because sometimes simple makes an effective look.

2 Likes

I will be working on some more UI in the next couple of weeks, and I will be posting them so you can all see what I have done and se if I have improved within the past couple of weeks!

1 Like

Great, looking forward to seeing them!

I have one in the works, so I am hoping that will be done this weekend and all be scripted so I can give it free to everyone here!

2 Likes

Thanks @Deleted_User12! (:

1 Like