Why is Brookhaven more popular than Adopt Me?

I hate Brookhaven (:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:). It’s trash. Trash GUIs, trash vehicles, everything is so bad. Why is it more popular than Adopt Me now! Adopt me is much better, on everything. You can basically do The same than in Adopt me, Maybe they got cooler houses, but you cant edit them. What do you think?

Dude stop… Stop Spamming replies

I believe it is more popular because people got bored of adopt me and wanted something new, and Brookhaven has more to do as adopt me has a strict concept when Brookhaven is more open to roleplaying.

2 Likes

Mhm, great answer, you convinced me! Ty!

1 Like

I agree! I also think Brookhaven got more popular than adopt me because of being just bored in adopt me nowadays.

1 Like

Brookhaven is a well-known game, I think people have gotten a bit bored with adopt me.

2 Likes

Ngl that is true. I mean, adopt me needs something completely new. A new map, idk. It’s just every update is boring now.

Brookhaven may not be the best roleplay game out there, but personally I prefer both games. Brookhaven is one of the two inspirations that gave me the idea to create my roleplay game.

If we look at today’s game stats:

Brookhaven is more of a popular game at the moment because people can interact with each other, and they can family RP with others. They can create more of an atmosphere with the game and they can do what they want, drive any car they want or drive other cars with gamepasses which are cheap.

Where is we look at Adopt Me, they have less players due to the game probably lagging for other users, and they may not be so fond of the game due to getting scammed so they will no longer play the game, but their gamepasses are expensive so people may not want to pay for those prices.

1 Like

Yeah, Brookhaven had a higher player count and very good ratings for a while now, it could stay like this for a while.

sorry for bumping

I found that Brookhaven is actually better for roleplaying than adopt me, let me tell you why. In adopt me all everyone wants to do is trade with pets and look after pets etc, in my opinion Brookhaven is way better than Adopt Me.

I agree, brookhaven is primarily allowed for roleplaying, which is VERY popular with kids, however, I feel the build quality of brookhaven is so bad, Adopt me at least looks as if a lot of work went into it.

• Adopt me is also starting to become an old game.
3 Likes

Ok so, I am not a fan of both games, nothing bad about them just not my thing. Adopt is built, scripted, Ui, lighting, etc is all great, I hate when people hate on the game as it is made great, but the game I feel like is a bit old but it isnt bad. brookhaven is not that good in my pov, the roads are kind of bad, so are the UI, and alot of other stuff, brookhaven does great for what its ment to be simple but lacks alot in my pov. I would also say roleplaying is popular with alot of people, but adopt me, brookhaven is def for the younger kids and stuff but I feel like bloxburg is better them both of these games and has roleplaying for all ages. I know as well there are other games on roblox that are made for older kids to roleplay in, like city of ottawa (has blood in it just a warning if you look it up on roblox), city of vancouver, mano county, now none of these games show anything bad but they are still ment for older kids as they follow rules for rp. At the end of the day people want something new, so I think thats what these newer games bring like ottawa, vancouver, and brookhaven.

3 Likes