Admino | Looking For UI & Commands Scripters

Hey there, everyone!

Many of you guys know I’ve been working on a panel project for a while. For those unaware, “Admino” is my creative, modern, and reliable in-game administration panel for Roblox developers to better manage their games!

———

Today I’m willing to hire 1-2 intermediate or advanced scripters to help me with some basic UI scripting … as well as incorporating custom commands. More details will definitely be provided later.

The base payment for these tasks is 1,000 Robux for the UI scripting portion (the details can be found from this post), whereas the payment for scripting custom commands is 2,000 Robux. If I happen to choose one advanced scripter capable of both tasks, they’ll get 3,000 Robux, respectively.

Note: These amounts are fully negotiable, I can be flexible with payment depending on the quality of your final work. :moneybag:

———

Alright, so now that we’ve got that down, let me explain the requirements for anyone willing to take up these task(s);

• You must have a detailed portfolio and state your level of experience with scripting on Roblox (I.e., intermediate or advanced)
  • Willing to follow directions to complete the task(s)
  • Complete task(s) with a provided timeline.
  • No scam attempts, communicate politely please!
    ———

If you’re interested in this, or have questions, please comment below or let me know through DMs … can’t wait to work with you soon! :smile:

Hiya! Can you give examples of the commands you want, and the UI scripting you want? (ie (for ui), tweening, gradients…)

Yep, sure! For the UI scripting, we just need to accomplish a “frame toggler” script, similar to the Development Support post I made a while back here.

Along with that, we need some tweening animations for open / close, frame switching, etc. which should be relatively easy to do.

As for the commands, I’m looking for some basic ones (e.g., kick, ban, etc) but we’re aiming for 22 relatively simple commands in the dropdown below;

Commands List

(I should also point out, for now I’m avoiding commands that require additional scripting … that will be done at a later date, as it would require some database work that I don’t have any idea how to do, lol).

Okay, this some of these commands seem doable for me aswell as some UI. I’ll get in touch with you.

1 Like

Hey! Are you still hiring UI scripters? I’m experienced in tweens, cmds. functionality, etc.

Yep sure, I’m still reviewing applicants for the 1-2 scripter positions, so you’re still able to get in touch through DMs.

Update: This topic is now closed, thanks for everyone’s interest! Other hiring positions in the future are planned.