Best Browsers for Security

Hey everyone!

As we all know, security is an issue when it comes to the internet. You probably know that a while back I’ve created some other posts related to keeping your email safe, password safety, etc. Today, I’ll be giving you a list the top-most reliable browsers for high-levels of security!

Top 10 Secure Browsers (2021) (Source: “restoreprivacy.com”)

1. Brave - Brave is arguably the most secure browser with simple, out-of-the-box privacy. It is a Chromium-based browser that is fast, secure, and privacy-focused by default . It has a built-in ad blocker and browser fingerprinting protection , while also giving you access to numerous add-ons and extensions.

2. Firefox - Firefox is a great all-around browser for privacy and security. It offers strong privacy protection features, many customization options, excellent security, and regular updates with an active development team. The newest version of Firefox is fast and lightweight with many privacy customization options.

3. Tor Browser - Next up we have the Tor browser. The Tor browser is a hardened version of Firefox that is configured to run on the Tor network. By default, the Tor Browser is a secure browser that protects you against browser fingerprinting, but it also has some disadvantages.

4. Ungoogled Chromium - Ungoogled Chromium is an open source project to provide a Chromium browser, without the Google privacy issues. Ungoogled Chrome recieves regular Chromium security updates and upgrades.

5. Bromite - Bromite is a Chromium-based browser for Android only (no desktop support). It comes with some great features by default, including ad blocking and various privacy enhancements.

6. DuckDuckGo - This browser is available for mobile devices on iOS and Android and comes with lots of privacy-focused features by default.

(Note: I will not be going through the last 4 browsers since this post may get too long)

Personally, I use Firefox as my alternate security browser from Google Chrome.

I hope this list helped you! :heart:

Regards,
@OH20_rbLX