GUI Designer [OPEN]

:desert: Notice: This post is very outdated. Please search for “OH20’s 2024 Portfolio” for the latest. Details in this post are no longer updated as of 3 years ago …

—————————

Hey everyone! I’m offering to design GUIs for your Roblox games as I believe I have the skills to. A sample of my GUI design is listed below:

gui_1

IMPORTANT

• This is not from any free model from the Toolbox or Roblox website/app.

• This is not collaborative work, I made this personally on my own.

• I am NOT offering to do GUI tweening as I am still learning about it. However I can make your GUIs open and close without tweening as for now.

WHY I AM OFFERING?

• I am offering this because I know I have skills to do this kind of work, and I also want to put it to the test and get feedback on how to improve to satisfy you and others :slight_smile:

WHAT I WILL NEED ACCESS TO?

• I will need access to edit your game in order to add the GUIs. Don’t worry, I will NOT be touching any folders except StarterGui and possibly ServerScriptService for storing scripts securely.

PAYMENT

• I’m gonna start of at 50 Robux. This is the cheapest I can offer!

Hope you will consider, and let me know here on on discord if you would like me to design a few GUIs for you!

Discord Username

OH20_rbLX#2124

Regards,
OH20

3 Likes

Hey! What do you use to make your GUI’s? personally I use photoshop and photopea, Also generally u can just send the gui as a file along with basic instructions, do you script?

2 Likes

Glad you asked! I used some tools provided by Roblox Studio by default, like UICorner for making GUI curves.

Also, yes, I could probably send the GUIs with basic instructions. I script well but I’m not a pro yet, but I learned a bit more scripting than I did last month.

3 Likes

Anybody wanna hire me?

silence

1 Like

Can we have more examples?

1 Like

Sure! I’ll send you them as soon as I can.

1 Like

Alright, that’s great, thanks!

1 Like

Hi!
I know it’s a bit late than expected but here are 3 other GUI designs I made:

ui2

ui1

You can customize however you want it, whether it’s the color, curved border, UI style, text font, icons, etc.

2 Likes

Hmmm ok… so whats stopping me from going to use photoshop and make designs, what makes your designs special?

1 Like

The creativity, text and curves mainly … working on adding other text fonts that are not provided by Studio.

1 Like

What is making these special to your work? What’s stopping me from just creating the same thing?
These GUIs seem very basic and not exactly too custom.

2 Likes

This post is kinda old, I’ve improved them since.

Photos will come later if I manage to gain access to my game again :confused:

What will happen if you click settings?

It will open up the settings frame?

Well are settings like scripted? Can you change something?

Yep! You can change the FOV (Feild of View) to a higher number, however I’m still in the process of scripting it.

NOTICE: I may move this to the Talent Hub or temporarily close this commision.

I dont get what you mean …

Trust me don’t move anything to the talent hub…

The talent hub you can’t advertise portfolio.

You can only look for jobs.