Is this allowed?

There is a game called (uk) Tesco and it includes a vape.

What is a vape?

An electronic cigarette is an electronic device that simulates tobacco smoking. It consists of an atomizer, a power source such as a battery, and a container such as a cartridge or tank. Instead of smoke, the user inhales vapor. As such, using an e-cigarette is often called “vaping”.

Is this allowed?

I am here to ask is this allowed? I am unsure if this is allowed on roblox if so reply to here

GYAZO GIF:

I would say no, this is not allowed, its a clear breach for breaking Roblox ToS.

1 Like

Directly on the Roblox Community Standards it explicitly states vapes are prohibited on the platform.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

I noticed a game like this ages ago, Roblox were pretty fast at dealing with the report I posted.

Definitely not, this game is violating Roblox’s terms of service and it’s very horrible to see such a feature in a game which kids might play. I highly suggest reporting this game.

Yesterday it was very popular, with 200+ players, I don’t know if it’s now content deleted.

Is there a game link? Interesting to see that the game is still on the platform …

(uk) Tesco - Roblox (Explore at your own risk)

Looks like the tool was removed.

Infact it was, owner was warned and removed the tool.

That’s a good thing, but Roblox should have terminated the account due to it massively violating the Terms of Service.

Issue with that is that the player may not have known. it’s only fair.

Maybe … but considering that it was created early 2021, the owner should have been aware of the ToS change and it’s suprising to see that it’s still on the platform as it most likely recieved several warning since last year.

But you can see how easy it is to make mistakes.

In this example Big games broke a law: