Modifying BAE UIs

That’s strange… can you show me a screenshot with the frame you’re toggling selected?

Oh I didn’t do that. Should I do that?

That’s just an example, only the template UIs should be invisible, not the whole “Base” frame (or whatever it’s named) or the holder of the template.

This is the Explorer, the “Container” frame is the only that has visibility off. Should it be template as opposed to Container?

Make sure the container is still visible but the template is not.

1 Like

Strange, the whole UI doesn’t appear now, and no commands work.

Did you accidentally remove a script?

Nope, removed nothing.

BAE sometimes doesn’t like changes, due to the Scripts using everything.

Check the Scripts to see if anything doesn’t look right.

2 Likes

@cam Is this the basic admin module? Or a module you made?

1 Like

That is the official basic admin module.

1 Like

Ok, Thanks HayHay! But, will this work with @Boo’s “Basic Admin Remade/”? Because that is what I am using in-game.

1 Like

No, it won’t. BAE Remade has a different MainModule as it’s got customized UI.

What you’ll have to do is scroll to the bottom of the script and find the

require(ID here)

Now, go to the Creator Marketplace and find a random model. Take the ID from the require line and paste it into the ID of the current model, it should bring you to the MainModule of BAE Remade, then insert it into the game using the command bar.

However, if you do edit the BAE Remade script, you need to give Boo credit.

If you don’t want to add credit, I suggest following Cam’s tutorial to create your own Basic Admin.

1 Like

Ok, can you send a link to cams? I do not fully understand your instructions. How do I

?

Use the command bar in studio, I’m on mobile right now, so I’ll send a photo from this post.

In addition, this is Cams post.

Turns out, the insert doesn’t work anymore, so if the BAE Remade MainModule isn’t on sale, I believe you’re out of luck.

1 Like

Ok, what I am trying to figure out at the moment is how to add admin levels in @boo’s admin remade.

It’s the same as the normal Basic Admin, as I believe only the UI is modified.

Yes, but there is only like 43 lines or something.

Then you’re not on the MainModule, you have to insert it into your game.