Greetings, everyone! Today, we have released a hotfix update to Northdrift County: Extreme Roleplay to ensure better performance for all players. Some of these bugs were identified by our game testers.
- Fixed the grass color being incorrect.
- Temporarily removed all trees due to performance issues.
- Modified StreamingEnabled maximum and minimum radius settings.
- Reduced the number of scripts that use the “while true do” functions.
- Performance is still downgraded, we are looking into the cause(s) of this long-lasting issue.
Upcoming Changes Today
- Later today, most of the interfaces will be scripted and will be accessible to all players.
Bug Report Credits
- Game Tester and Quality Assurance Member (@Boo)
All the best,