Roblox moderation

I think their moderation is terrible. They moderate you for no reason. Their support is terrible, never helps anything and often takes ages to reply, especially appeals. They won’t accept smaller groups DMCA requests either. Their chat filtering is horrible, it tags things like “me” or “hi”. Everything about roblox moderation is messed up and they seriously need to fix it. I’m fed up with their moderators and support team.

So, their moderation is trash.

Yes, they’re moderation doesn’t really “power imagination” when one day it decides to ruin a nice in-game converstaion with your friend by turning everything into “### # ####”

1 Like

It’s AI, therefore it can screw up pretty hard. The reason the chat is so screwed is as people are always trying to use different words in order to say something else. For example “Join the dizzy” would translate to “Join the discord”. As most groups use “dizzy” as discord.

True- but I’ve seen them sensor “hi” and “me” which is a bit excessive.

No, the roblox chat filter AI looks for context not for words.

This is how it looks like:

Check if asking for age - Check if giving details 

THIS IS NOT how it looks like:

f****  - k*ll 

The AI is looking through the context in chat to see weather its appropriate, and the AI does screw up sometimes, but genuinely its ok.

This chat filtering is a lot more complex then it seems. Its not as simple as people portray it as.

1 Like

And what makes it worse is people bypassing.

1 Like

Yep it is way more complex than we all think it is.