Shakenz Cove Rules and Regulations

:shaved_ice: Welcome to our rules and regulations!

Rule Breaker Guides

:name_badge: Rule breakers should get at least 3 warnings then a kick however if they are exploiting/Spamming then report them immediately to a moderator bye opening a ticket or bye using the modcall system. If you see a staff member trolling then please screenshot them or record them and insert the following image/video into the modcall system.

Cafe Roleplay Guides

:coffee: (This is not an important part to read it’s optional) In the cafe we have roleplay guides for you to follow unless you don’t want to. The following list below will have some examples that may be used for roleplaying.

• Greetings: :icecream: Welcome to Vital! My name is (user) and I will be taking your order on this lovely day!
  • Preparing Alright, Please wait while I make the following order you have chosen!
  • Final Thank you for coming to our lovely cafe feel free to leave a tip if you enjoyed our service and have a nice day!

Group Info
(Feel free to join the group here:Paradise Jet - Roblox)

:shaved_ice: Welcome to Vital! :partying_face: V1 is officially released! :pushpin: Wanna work here while join the application center to get started! :briefcase: Bought a rank? Redeem it at the rank center! :memo: Find the guides here!(Coming soon!) :hammer: Creator: Workinprojects :clipboard: Administration: @Uh_jake13,@xbluedr1235
and @manspider123x © Vital. 2024

@Shaken

This topic was automatically closed 1 minute after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.