What is the Roblox 'PLS Donate' game?

Hey everyone!

On February 5th, 2022, a Roblox game called PLS Donate was released. As most of you know, it’s now one of the most popular games listed on the Discovery page!

Some of you may not have heard of this game, so in this post, I’ll be explaining all that to you!

What is "PLS Donate?"

“PLS Donate” is a Roblox game that essentially allows players to donate Robux to other people in a way that does not violate Roblox’s ToS or Community Standards. It’s quickly become one of the most popular games on Roblox, and surprisingly, it’s only only been released 2 months ago!

The concept behind this game is also different, unlike other games. That may have also been the reason for its popularity status.

Is it worth playing?

Personally, I just play this game to see how much people can raise, since my stands are always glitched anyhow and I don’t really want to sit on my computer for hours waiting for a donation. However, if you just want to test it out and see if you can raise something, you can go for it! It’s your personal choice, really.

What intentions does the owner have?

The head developer, haz3mn, most likely has the intention to save his Robux, but at the same time express his generosity. For example, in this video here, he donates 2 million Robux to YouTuber Kreekcraft. This proves that he’s not a greedy developer, rather he likes to share any money he earned via game revenue or from raising Robux in his own game.

With this information, I hope you now understand what this recent Roblox game is all about! :heart:

It’s a funny game, I’ve heard games where you can draw/build things, then people will buy it from you, cool concepts.

I think you might be talking about the other game called ‘Starving Artists,’ in that game you can create pixel art and sell them for robux.

1 Like