Where would you go?

If you had to choose one place* to live the rest of your life at, where would it be?

*country, state, island, etc.

I would choose Miami because it is a very beautiful place!

2 Likes

France. Definitely France. I love France for the language, the culture, and of course, the Eiffel Tower. I speak a bit of French too (enough to have a conversation, but I’m working on it), so I would be able to understand some of it.

Bonjour, Ju suis Peter, et toi?

3 Likes

OH WOW! France is also very beautiful. I love their food!! That is AMAZING that you can speak that language!

1 Like

Hm, if I only had one choice, it would be somewhere in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, like Estes Park. I just love the stunning and astonishing views of natural land and the mountains!

2 Likes

I would agree with @peter 100%, but places like hawaii, hawaii and france are beautiful.

2 Likes

idk tbh. maybe Cananda i have never been but tbh i would just stay were I am. (dont feel like saying)

3 Likes

I live in Canada, let me tell you fist hand, it’s beautiful! You should definitely visit :+1:

3 Likes

It’s mandatory to learn in Canada, it’s our second national language. :grinning:

2 Likes

I would probably move to Saudi Arabia. Beautiful deserts and culture over there

2 Likes

Very beautiful places!! I will look at the places!

1 Like

I like where I am in Canada, but if I were to go somewhere else, I would probably like to visit more places in the eastern side of the world.

Of course, I’ve been to European and Asian countries before, but I haven’t been to all the cities and countries there.

2 Likes

Reasons why I believe Canada is still a good place to live is generally because it’s rated to be one of the best countries to live in, and ranks high in terms of quality of life.

So, when it comes down to European countries to go, I would chose places where the quality of life is pretty good, such as Norway. As for countries within Asia, I would go to places such as Saudi Arabia and nearby countries towards the east/south.

3 Likes

Probably somewhere really cold or really exotic.

4 Likes