Why’re you doing what you’re doing now? (Like making GFXs, why?)

Why’re you doing what you’re doing now? (Like making GFXs, why?) ————————————————————————————————————
Currently, I am making UIs and partially, building! I am making UIs because I wanted to try something new! And it turned out great! I never knew I could make UIs. I am working on an Admin Panel right now. I’m looking at a more modern style of making UIs. ————————————————————————————————————
As for building, I love to make Training Centers! They are quite simple and really entertaining to make! Same for interview centers! They both are really great to build when you’re bored. ————————————————————————————————————
Now, we’ve reached the end, Again, thank you for choosing and reading this topic and taking the time out of your day to read this! I hope you’d like to share your comments on this topic! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m on a project bc I wanted a good game at roblox as it’s all anime and all, so I’m creating one that will make roblox go some time back. It’s inspired on Car Crashers 2 and a game we all plaid on our phones (it’s not in roblox).

Modern UIs, scripting, building, and most often advanced GFX designing.