GFX Designer For Hire - Ultra Quality | Terms of Service

IMPORTANT: This post is an addition to my main GFX commisions page. This post contains additional content about it.

To buy my GFX designs, you must read and agree to my terms of service first.

View Terms
  • I can postpone your order for any valid reason, which may include work from school, home, etc.
  • I can decline your order if you refuse to pay.
  • I can decline your order if you did not read my terms of serivce.
  • I can decline and cancel your order if you communicate rudely with me, whether you payed or not. You must be respectful when it comes to communication. I will not be held responsible for the loss of any Robux if you violated this rule.
  • You cannot copy nor steal my GFX designs as this would be considered pure plagirism and no tolerance will be accepted.
  • Every GFX that I ship to you, the customer, is licensed and credited. You may not remove the crediting on thumbnails only and claim the GFX art is yours, or I will file a DMCA strike against you when I find out. For all my GFX products, you cannot claim that the GFX art is yours.

My prices have been updated as of 07/19/2023. Please view the new pricing below:

Default GFX Package

Standard GFX quality, but no custom background (default is grey/black), and no text. However you may choose the color of the light source.

Price: 120 Robux

Ultra GFX Package

This package will give you the highest quality GFX, custom background (one color), custom light color, but no text.

Price: 150 Robux

True HD GFX Package

This package includes custom wallpaper (1-2 colors), custom lighting, full HDR realism and reflection, and customized text.

Price: 200 Robux

Last Updated: 07/19/2023 — 2:00PM EDT (Canada :canada:)

I would like to see why I should order from you! Why not do it myself for much cheaper?

You can read why down here in my original post:

1 Like