Maple Hospital - Messed up again

Remember this?

I do & they haven’t leant their lesson…

I appreciate the side comment from chaserpoopy, but he couldn’t be any more then right, this is not appropriate to have in a kids games.

If you had children would you want them to see this? - I wouldn’t

I believe they haven’t learned for their last update, where they gamified Cancer role play & called their game “Maple Hospital [CANCER]”. There is a level of medical conditions that shouldn’t even be listed on the platform.

As much as I support the talking of reproduction & child birth I don’t think Roblox is a suitable place to share this info & I think they should change it immediately.

The worst part about this, how do you roleplay this??? :melting_face:

I don’t want to know.

Or- I was forced to know, this is the panel you can use to control you… Child birth?

The worst part is you can spam this and a Janitor can clean it up.

Image Credit: ChloeGames

Some people disagree with me but I would love to hear your opinion on this.

3 Likes

Roblox moderation getting worse as it goes. Why would this logo and name be allowed in the roblox platform?

This is unacceptable. Roblox needs to get better at moderating this kind of this. Actually roleplaying a human going into labor?

I believe this is Roblox and Maple Hospital. Roblox thinks that the group that the hospital is under is superior as it’s verified. Maple Hospital thought of this. I hope they reflect on that. That is simply not ok.

I’ve done bad things in Roblox, but not as severe as this.

1 Like

What the duck? This is crazy, imagine me saying in game “OH MY WATER JUST BROKE!!” and then spilling water… Janitor: cleans up casually without calling a doctor

1 Like

What- hasnt Maple Hospital learned their lesson already? They should not be adding this to their game as its not okay for the platform or its players.

They have to stop adding innapropriate content that is clearly an attempt to bypass Roblox’s Community Standards and ToS.

1 Like

I mean this isn’t inappropriate nor is it weird but I don’t think it’s a little strange that it should be displayed this way.

2 Likes

Roblox Moderation tries to teach kids how they born.

In me, this is really bad update. Roblox is played by many age.

Well that’s a good argument point, it’s true, kids may think the wrong thing because of this.

2 Likes

Ok, ths may just be an unpopular opinion of mine, but because of this update, I think that Maple Hospital is easily one of the worst roblox games to ever exist. The whole giving birth thing and water breaking is honestely very disgusting. Not to mention the S U S things that happen in that game. Seriously, I had someone try and be very S U S when I broke both my legs as a RP in this fricking game. I hate this game with all of my being, I hope that Maple Hospital gets taken down and the devs are banned for it. This game is disgusting, and It is teaching little kids about child birth and other sexual topics.

I also wanna just say that putting cancer into a game like this isn’t ok. Cancer is a very serious thing and people are dying from it every day, and the fact that some devs put cancer in a game that 5 year old kids play to RP about people dying from cancer is honestly disturbing and very wrong.

2 Likes

The creator of the game better watch out Roblox might step in and terminated the creator’s Roblox account for adult content

Or maybe they won’t delete it @ChunkyyLegacy as Roblox is wanting players to make 17+ games and put it on the platform

More info here

we already have slenders, online daters, and CNPs, we don’t need any more 17+

2 Likes