GFX Designer For Hire - Ultra Quality [OPEN]

Updated all the examples under “New Designs and Styles”, which include two more new GFX designs! New packages will come out sometime soon.

1 Like

Pretty epic work my friend!

1 Like

Do you consider rendering this at a higher resolution?

I think the upload reduced the quality a bit.

The Spring Break Sale is On! :rose:

Purchase any GFX package between 2022-03-12T05:00:00Z2022-03-20T04:00:00Z for a 10% discount!

Happy holidays,
@OH20_rbLX

1 Like

Happy holidays to you to! @OH20_rbLX

I still have until 2022-03-26T00:00:00Z until I go off for spring. >:(

1 Like

Update

The sale is now over, more GFX designs will be coming very soon!

1 Like

I’ll pay via pls donate

Hello! Welcome to the community. :cookie:

If you wish to order, please PM me on the Cookie Forums. (You can do this by clicking my profile icon and press “Message”)

Hey I need a GFX can you hook me up?

2 Likes

I would reccommend getting to the correct trust level and then dropping oh20 a message!

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I’ve been messaged a few times about GFX commissions but I can’t find all DMs at once, whoever requested a GFX this month or during the summer break please send me another DM so I am able to see it at the top of my inbox.

Thanks!

GFX Holiday Sales :snowman_with_snow:

It’s that time of the year again! Discounts on my GFX products are back, and new GFX images are expected to arrive here sometime soon. Please see the new prices in this other post!

I’ve dmed you on Discord asking for some stuff and to order.

2 Likes

Hello, I am Interested in Buying.

2 Likes

Hey there! Please send me a message and we will further discuss the GFX details.

Thanks!

1 Like

Spring Sale 2023 — :sunflower:

• The spring sale is here! All of my UI and GFX products are discounted at 10%, take this as the opportunity to purchase your next GFX or UI!

Additionally, here’s a new military GFX I created for fun as of recently! As you can see I have dramatically improved lighting with the background and I have found a more reliable source for high-quality wallpapers.

That’s getting there, just I would recommend putting the smoke in blender through a physics simulation.

3 Likes

Additional Notice — :hibiscus:

• Sale will last from 2023-03-01T05:00:00Z2023-03-19T04:00:00Z … so make sure you keep note of this if you wish to get a 10% discount on all GFX packages / orders.

• Although it’s spring break, I will not be available during that time as I’ll be on travel and spending time with familly.

• I plan on creating a portfolio website soon, where you will be able to submit a form and view samples related to GFX, UI, or anything else I’ve done in the past. (coming mid-2023).

Thank you and enjoy your break and weeks to come! :sunflower:

1 Like

GFX Services Are Open! — :sunny:

• GFX services are still open! All prices have been updated
  • Summer sale; enjoy a 10% discount on all items!
  • More to come soon!
1 Like