GFX Designer For Hire - Ultra Quality [OPEN]

UPDATE: Character outlines are available now. Example of it in “GFX 4.”

Did you photoshop that or was it done in blender?

the gfx and background were done in blender im pretty sure and i think he used that free photoshop app called photopea or smth

1 Like

It was made using both.

I might keep this running for a while until my next surprise comes up … :eyes:

EDIT: Working on two surprises however the second one may come way later.

1 Like

Service Open
GFX service open for this week, after that I may close commisions for another week or so.

1 Like

NOTICE:

All of my services will be re-opened on the Forums soon, because the Talent Hub can’t let you put yourself for hire.

1 Like

GFX Service is now open! Please be sure to check my other topic which contains my terms of service!

Edit: Terms of Service post also contains updated price.

1 Like

Working on a new GFX style, stay tuned!

Is it done yet, 1 month later…

Update:

The new style is ready and I have one example to show! I am still working on cutting out the avatar properly.

Created for Lemon Grass Restaurant, owned by Kai_thegod

GFX Services Status

• Closed for the holidays! :snowman_with_snow:

Edit:

• From January 4th - January 10th you may request the winter special GFX. Also, did I mention I’m going to have a spring spec-
1 Like

Pretty sweet render.

But the lighting, feels a little off.

The green light seems to reflective on the upper boddy.

1 Like

Hmm … I see your point. Maybe I should work more on the lighting.

Yeh, apart from that’s it’s pretty good, oh; one more thing, the glasses don’t look like they fully cover the eye on the left, try fixing that…

1 Like

Important Notice: My GFX service will remain until May 2022 or June 2022 due to other reasons. Meaning that this may be your last chance to get a GFX before I shut it down.

During the month of March 2022 and onwards until shutdown, I will be cutting off my prices by about 20%. However, the spring special will ONLY be available during February for a 5% discount. Terms of services apply.

Will I be quitting GFX designing? No, of course not. I will just be ending my GFX commissions on the Cookie Forums to focus on other important stuff. I’ll still be making GFXs every once in a while but only to polish my skills, or just for fun.

Thank you all who chose me as your GFX designer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:exclamation: Prices will be going up by 15 Robux for all packages. On your first purchase, you can also get a 7% discount (rounded) as I believe it will attract more customers.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

The spring special will be coming out within a week, so stay tuned!

The cost for the spring special will be around 180 Robux. :sunflower:

1 Like

Important Announcement

I have decided that I will keep this service running, it will not be shutting down! I am doing this because I realize that most people on the forums need me to make a GFX design for them and I do not want to leave anybody unsatisfied, nor postpone whatever their passion is that involves GFX designing as an early step. However, this does not mean I can keep this service running forever, eventually, it will close but not any time soon!

Other Announcement

As of today, I have updated my terms of service. These changes are important and include more information such as plagarism, new terms of usage, and more!

GFX Announcement

Starting today, I will be working on making my GFX designs much more professional. This also means that I may start adding in more than one character per GFX, and I will soon be introducing new packages to fit your needs!

March Sale

So, when I announced this in January, I said that there will be a 20% discount in the month of March due to the planned shutdown in June 2022. This sale will still be available, however the discount prices will drop by 10% then.

Price Notices

As I continue to grow in my skills, day by day, my prices will adjust every once in a while. I’ve adjusted them recently, as announced, and these prices will adjust soon in a couple of months.

GFX Voting

The poll has been re-opened, you can now continue to vote my designs. Spamming votes through any alt accounts are not tolerated as it will affect the vote percentages.

Package Purchases

I have something special in store for this, and it has something to do with an experience … :eyes:

Best wishes,
@OH20_rbLX

The Spring Special Has Arrived!! :sunflower:

That’s right, it is finally here! In this GFX, I put extreme effort and dedicated hours in this to add in special effects such as a custom wallpaper and custom sunrays, which means more content has yet to come! This will be available between today to March 7th, 2022 at 11:59pm EST.

Everything is customizable in this GFX, so tons of choices! Currently priced at 180 Robux.

I am also about to release military GFX designs soon, and I will be requesting feedback on it later today!

Have a good Thursday,
@OH20_rbLX